Replies

• KatieBearLOL
    KatieBearLOL Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Kefir! Yum yum yum!
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Went to Costco yesterday...6lbs of broccoli, 6lbs of stir fry veggies, 96oz of egg whites, 7lbs of Greek yogurt, 2.5lbs of celery, 2lbs of butternut squash, 3lbs of romaine, 6 cartons of almond milk, high fiber tortillas.....should last about 1-2 weeks, maybe 3.

Forgot to mention...I live alone hahaha...love my veggies!!
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    must have: fage 0% nonfat plain greek yogurt

most of my foods are not kept in fridge..right now my favs in fridge are only Ambrosia apples, unsweeten vanilla almond milk, jumbo medjool dates, quinoa, organic cumcumbers, EB large eggs and of course fage yogurt.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast, cottage cheese, seafood sticks, garlic puree, variety of veg/fruit, nut butter, milk, cheeses, eggs, greek yoghurt, gammon joint, garlic bread slices, mayo, jar of jalapenos, pickled everything under the sun almost, salami.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Full fat Fage, eggs, butter, cheese, olives, nuts, ghee, preserves, maple syrup, mustard, mayo, prunes, prune juice, Blue Diamond Almond milk, sriracha, ketchup, vermouth, wine, veggies and fruit.
    Freezer has steak, chicken, fish, bread, ice cream, bacon, sausage, vodka, ouzo, veggies and fruit.
  • House_Cow
    House_Cow Posts: 12 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Cream cheese, Greens (collard + spinach), any kind of vegetables I feel like, eggs + salted butter
    Sugar free lemonade ;)
    (non fridge stuff : wholemeal bread, wholewheat noodles, lentils, tinned tuna :) )
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    2% milk, sour cream, mayo, cottage cheese (4%), butter (the real stuff), ham, turkey, cheese for sandwiches (swiss and white american atm), cheese for snacking/salads (swiss, cheddar, and parm atm), eggs, water, apple cider (my "treat"), apples, pears, cucumber, carrots, kale, romaine, avocado... and I am sure I am forgetting something. I always do!
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Oat milk, soya milk, dairy-free spread, smoked soya cheese, soya yoghurt, greek yoghurt, cheese spread, eggs, carrots, broccoli, courgette, sweet pepper, celery, bananas, dried apricots, prunes, Dijon mustard, tomato puree, mango chutney, fruity brown sauce, low sugar blackcurrant fruit spread ...
  • amberlyda1
    amberlyda1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    just one thing....hummus. Love it! It is always in my fridge.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    eggs, carton of egg whites, low sodium cottage cheese and/or 0% greek yogurt.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese, fruits and veggies, eggs (if I need pasteurized eggs, which is usually do), and water. I think that's all that's in there all the time. And condiments.
  • squidgely
    squidgely Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Kefir! Yum yum yum!

Out of curiousity, what do you do with your kefir so that you enjoy it? I've recently started making my own kefir but I'm struggling with the taste. Are you drinking it straight or adding it to something?

OP, in my fridge I have kefir, milk, eggs, lots of fruit and veg, almond milk, chorizo and chicken breasts.
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt, almond milk, ground turkey, chicken breasts, zucchini, mushrooms, onions, red peppers, tomatoes, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, eggplant, grapes, apples, eggs, egg whites, basil and cilantro.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots and lots of veg.

Also eggs, cottage cheese, and yogurt.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    squidgely wrote: »
    Kefir! Yum yum yum!

Out of curiousity, what do you do with your kefir so that you enjoy it? I've recently started making my own kefir but I'm struggling with the taste. Are you drinking it straight or adding it to something?

OP, in my fridge I have kefir, milk, eggs, lots of fruit and veg, almond milk, chorizo and chicken breasts.

Kefir is common in Norway. We use fermented milk products a a lot. I have it sometimes for lunch or dessert on sukkerkavringer, which is basically oven dried sweet wheat buns. (They used to be easy to crush into pieces, even by small childrens' hands, but I guess the shortening they used then, was poisonous or something.) When I was little, I used to add sugar, but now I think it's sweet enough.
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Carrots, turnips, onions, broccoli, spring greens, salad greens, bone broth, grass fed butter, minced beef, chicken thighs, Greek yogurt, hard Italian cheese, single cream, lemons/limes, fresh thyme/sage/rosemary, coconut water, almond milk, English mustard, pickles, capers... and like 6 different kinds of hot sauce.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    tofu, eggs, onion dip, portobello mushrooms, button mushrooms, carrots, apples, sour milk, salad dressing, vegetarian chili, parmesan cheese, red cabbage
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    I think everyone hit everything in the fridge. In the cabinets, I always keep dried bean/lentils, canned tomatoes, steel cut oats, and protein powder. You can do a lot with those items on hand.
  • evolution328
    evolution328 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Soy milk, eggs, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt