Change breakfast what are you having

Options
mattwilsonmouldings646
mattwilsonmouldings646 Posts: 9 Member
edited November 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Before I was on my weight loss journey I used to have Kellogg's Frosties I loved them but now I eat weatBix .... In 3 months going to gym and making changes to my eating habits I've lost 1 stone 3 pound .. Still a long way to go COME ON .. Feel free to add me

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    All things, in moderation.
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Although I prefer to have sleep for breakfast and just eat more lunch :D
  • tdmtjm
    tdmtjm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    egg mcmuffin
  • mattwilsonmouldings646
    Options
    tdmtjm wrote: »
    egg mcmuffin

Gotta be bacon egg mcmuffin and then put the hash brown in it
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I've been on a steady diet of oatmeal for breakfast since I've started dieting. Leaves more room for a bit bigger lunch and dinner. So far it's been working for me. I also usually have a small snack(applesauce/apple/banana) between breakfast and lunch and that keeps me full.
  • sgarrand
    sgarrand Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I usually eat either chocolate cheerios with almond milk or multigrain cheerios with almond milk. 180 calories and it keeps me going until lunch every day. My weekday breakfast and lunch are very predictable and consistent. I am not the type who needs variety so this works well for me.
  • mattwilsonmouldings646
    Options
    Sound good mate
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Good work!

My standard breakfast is eggs and toast (or an english muffin) everyday, along with fruit and some coffee with milk in it.

I used to love cereal for breakfast as a kid but now I prefer to munch it dry as a snack.
  • mattwilsonmouldings646
    Options
    Sounds good all this talk is making me hungry