Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Not a bad idea
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    I'd love to see Idris Elba personally. I could actually picture him kicking *kitten* unlike most of the dudes who played Bond.

I don't want to sound like a bad person, but I can't agree with them changing James Bonds race. Some things should just stay like it was originally defined lol
  • BlendaBrenda
    BlendaBrenda Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see Idris Elba personally. I could actually picture him kicking *kitten* unlike most of the dudes who played Bond.

Yessssss.
    Finally there would be a Bond sexy af.
    The others never did it for me.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Manu Bennet
    He looks good and is a Badass too! :smile:
    8518344.jpg
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options

Yes Please!oe0vis9m6xbb.jpg
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Adam Levine was a joke by the way, I was drinky and telling funnys
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »

Great choice Ilfaith! :smiley: He's got my vote!!!
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    rdvhwo1232dm.jpg
    He's got my vote! :love:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options

I don't want to sound like a bad person, but I can't agree with them changing James Bonds race. Some things should just stay like it was originally defined lol

It wouldn't ever work anyhow because of Skyfall...

there was a fanboy dream theory for a while there that "James Bond" as well as "007" BOTH were part of the codename, and that they were assigned to different agents over the years.

Skyfall eliminated that basically but it was pretty neat I thought, and would've allowed the current writers and future writers an entirely in-universe explanation for why James Bond has existed throughout history and always looks different, without the need for reboots ever 15-20 years.

If the writers had gone that route, they could've totally made Idris Elba play James Bond if they wanted, because it wouldn't matter what he looked like because "James Bond" was only a name.

Though he's too old for it now anyhow imo. plus he already got a lot of flak for being a black dude in the Thor movies

I'd say Clive Owen would've made a fantastic Bond but again, he's too old now. I think he would've been WAY more menacing than Daniel Craig.

Clive Owen would be Awesome!!! And he's not too old!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sam Heughan has my vote.
    uud8ffx9qxgz.jpeg
  • pie_eyes
    edited November 2015
    Options

It wouldn't ever work anyhow because of Skyfall...

there was a fanboy dream theory for a while there that "James Bond" as well as "007" BOTH were part of the codename, and that they were assigned to different agents over the years.

Skyfall eliminated that basically but it was pretty neat I thought, and would've allowed the current writers and future writers an entirely in-universe explanation for why James Bond has existed throughout history and always looks different, without the need for reboots ever 15-20 years.

If the writers had gone that route, they could've totally made Idris Elba play James Bond if they wanted, because it wouldn't matter what he looked like because "James Bond" was only a name.

Though he's too old for it now anyhow imo. plus he already got a lot of flak for being a black dude in the Thor movies

I'd say Clive Owen would've made a fantastic Bond but again, he's too old now. I think he would've been WAY more menacing than Daniel Craig.

Clive Owen would be Awesome!!! And he's not too old!

I don't think he's like too old right now, but if Daniel Craig is done now after Spectre and they recast, it'll have to be somebody who can age with the role for another 10 years or so at least. Clive Owen is already 51. He'd be in his 60's by the time he's made three movies as Bond probably.

Idris Elba is only 43 so that's a little better but still...50 year old Bond isn't what anybody wants.

Henry Cavill is only 32 and like 15 days older than me. so he's got my vote. plus he's awesome and a good actor. I'd love to see him take that role, but I doubt it'll ever happen he's going to be busy playing Superman for the next 10-15 years at least I'm sure.

Hollywood should just go ahead and cast Adam Sandler.

If Henry Cavill is tied to Superman he can't play Bond. They should find somebody in their early 30's though, since Craig started in his late 30's and only made 4 movies, they should try to get some mileage out of the next one.

I bet its hard as Hell to introduce a new Bond, especially in today's "smarter" age. I've grown attached to Daniel Craig quite a bit.
  • melasencio
    melasencio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'll do it.
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    someone with class and doesnt have a face like a wrinkly old mans b.bag :)
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    minie_me wrote: »
    someone with class and doesnt have a face like a wrinkly old mans b.bag :)

I'm not sure how you know what a wrinkly old man's b.bag looks like nor do I want to know.
  • Medic911ETH
    Medic911ETH Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Rowen Atkinson