What did you do?!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Kepp it up and you'll be to your goal in no time! :drinker:
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    amazing job!! congrats!! the numbers never lie :)
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    That's amazing. Congrats!!!!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You lost that much in 5 weeks?!

What did you do?!

If that is 5 weeks that is incredible and possibly not healthy.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work.
  • Clonekuh
    Clonekuh Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    holy moly! Congrats on awesome loss!
  • _Virginia_
    _Virginia_ Posts: 49
    Options

What did you do?!

Would love to know your secret to losing weight that fast.
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options

What did you do?!

If that is 5 weeks that is incredible and possibly not healthy.

i didnt lose a tone of weight maybe 20 pounds but i upped my exercise more and the inches are really goin away...probably because i have sooo many to lose...
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome results!
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    Perhaps BEFORE jumping on the poster for "unhealthy weight loss" you could check the profile and see that she has been on MFP since at least March. Perhaps this person didn't bother with measuring until May. Nowhere in her original post did she say that the 57 pounds was done in 5 weeks.
    Sheesh!

Moving on.............congratulations on your terrific accomplishment. Those are real loses, and the amount around your belly is especially terrific. Keep up the good work.
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! Im very happr for you, keep up the good work
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Perhaps BEFORE jumping on the poster for "unhealthy weight loss" you could check the profile and see that she has been on MFP since at least March. Perhaps this person didn't bother with measuring until May. Nowhere in her original post did she say that the 57 pounds was done in 5 weeks.
    Sheesh!

Moving on.............congratulations on your terrific accomplishment. Those are real loses, and the amount around your belly is especially terrific. Keep up the good work.

Well said!
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Sheesh!

there was no jumping. I asked a question. I have seen a person post on here saying they'd lost a load of weight and there aim was basically just to eat as little as possible and loads of people on here congratulated him and said wtg etc. I just thought i'd check. Notice i said possibly not probably and most certainly not definately. I did check the op's profile but the op said the date for measurements were 5 weeks apart then said 57lb loss yay. I can't see how it is a far reach when someone posts a couple of dates and a weightloss that the weightloss actually hasn't anything to do with the dates mentioned.

Congrats to the op on the weight loss.
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    Sheesh!

Thanks so much!!!
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    Sheesh!

there was no jumping. I asked a question. I have seen a person post on here saying they'd lost a load of weight and there aim was basically just to eat as little as possible and loads of people on here congratulated him and said wtg etc. I just thought i'd check. Notice i said possibly not probably and most certainly not definately. I did check the op's profile but the op said the date for measurements were 5 weeks apart then said 57lb loss yay. I can't see how it is a far reach when someone posts a couple of dates and a weightloss that the weightloss actually hasn't anything to do with the dates mentioned.

Congrats to the op on the weight loss.

thanks!! its ok, i wasnt offended but i was excited at the time of the post...i probably could have clarified a little better...sorry!!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Terrific progress!!! Congratulations!!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!