Water Weight

Options
Whats the best way to loose water weight fast? Currently I'm drinking minimum 1gallon of water a day. Haven't seen a difference yet, so I think I'm doing something wrong. Of course, I'm excersising a bunch and eating healthy as well.

Replies

• chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My go-to is to add lemon juice to the water. Works like a charm. If you want to try an herbal alternative Dandelion Root is also a good, natural diuretic.
  • granniejane
    Options
    Maybe Green tea!
  • KMcBandit
    KMcBandit Posts: 65
    Options
    Ok so before I tell you this I have to warn you that I did it and I almost peed my pants 3 times while in JCpenney for an hour LOL no kidding...

2QT's water
    1 dandelion root tea bag steeped for 15 minutes in hot water (then poor it in your container with water.
    2Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
    1/2 cup sugar free cranberry juice.
    It doesn't taste great I got it from jillian micheals to drop water weight.

Your supposed to do this for 7 days

It works but man I couldn't like leave the house.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I think your on the wrong website. Its unrealistic to give yourself 10pound goals in a matter of 2.6weeks. (may 31st to june 18)

What makes you think u have water weight? If your drinking over a gallon a day, everyday, and youve been doing so for awhile... then, you r more than flushing your system--you only need 12cups a day for your body weight.

Wednesday you had 484 net calories. Thursday you had negative 295 calories. Maybe this is why you are concerned about water weight--cuz youve went up in weight or are plateaud---starving yourself will do that!

You can eat food and feel full and great, but u arent giving ur body enough fuel to run. You want to be at 1200 NET calories a day, and your not even meeting half of that.

Dont drink green tea--unless its decaf--caffeine depletes your water.

lemon juice in water boosts metabolism--so does ice cold water. But not eating enough brings your metabolism to a hault.. water weight=avoid sodium... check out my diary today for a completely unprocessed food day, and less than 900sodium.
  • saral89
    saral89 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ok so before I tell you this I have to warn you that I did it and I almost peed my pants 3 times while in JCpenney for an hour LOL no kidding...

2QT's water
    1 dandelion root tea bag steeped for 15 minutes in hot water (then poor it in your container with water.
    2Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
    1/2 cup sugar free cranberry juice.
    It doesn't taste great I got it from jillian micheals to drop water weight.

Your supposed to do this for 7 days

It works but man I couldn't like leave the house.

Sounds like I'm going to give it a shot!! Thanks