Plateau & check?

Options
Hey guys, so I went from 160 to 155 in about 5 weeks, which I think is steady, but I've been at 155 for like 2 weeks. I've gone from a 31" to 29" waist and been measuring but am stuck in measurements too.
I'm 5'5", female, 18, I do p90x for exercise, macros are 150p/175c/50f. My diary is open, so please check it out or give any advice. AND YES I WEIGH FOOD AND AM TRACKING EVERYTHING.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I would say that two weeks is too early to worry about a plateau, especially since you were losing weight steadily before that. When I was losing weight, I had periods of up to 4-5 weeks where nothing would show on the scale.

You may want to double-check some of your diary entries. What is "Jeff's egg" for instance? Is that something you created? When it says "fried," how are you measuring the oil and ensuring that it matches what the person making the entry used?
  • ANT98
    ANT98 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I would say that two weeks is too early to worry about a plateau, especially since you were losing weight steadily before that. When I was losing weight, I had periods of up to 4-5 weeks where nothing would show on the scale.

You may want to double-check some of your diary entries. What is "Jeff's egg" for instance? Is that something you created? When it says "fried," how are you measuring the oil and ensuring that it matches what the person making the entry used?

The eggs I have are those similar macros and calories
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    alexxazt wrote: »
    Hey guys, so I went from 160 to 155 in about 5 weeks, which I think is steady, but I've been at 155 for like 2 weeks. I've gone from a 31" to 29" waist and been measuring but am stuck in measurements too.
    I'm 5'5", female, 18, I do p90x for exercise, macros are 150p/175c/50f. My diary is open, so please check it out or give any advice. AND YES I WEIGH FOOD AND AM TRACKING EVERYTHING.

Patience.
    Realizing weight loss and even measurements aren't going to go down every single week.
    Realistic expectations
    Water weight maybe?
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    My weight came off in 3 week cycles. Consistency is key.
  • WinterSkies
    WinterSkies Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Great work so far! I hit a plateau in September/October, and circled 180 for the better part of 5 weeks. It was tough, but just keep doing what you're doing. I'm now seeing a steady, gradual loss again. As others will tell you, weight loss is not linear.