Friends required, no experienced necessary!

Options
Teee71
Teee71 Posts: 17 Member
hi all, I have used fitpal before but looking to start fresh and new for 2014. I am looking for new friends to help motivate and that will motivate me, I am going to re-start the NHS podcasts couch to 5k, getting out of bed early morning is gonna be tough, and try to cut down on carbs.

but just looking for some like minded motivated peeps to chat with on the news feed. Please feel free to add me to friends.

Replies

• Teee71
    Teee71 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, what can i say, i did fail but I want to try again and so, most of mfp friends have moved on, lost weight, understandably so looking for more friends if anyone cares to throw me an invite. :)
  • esmeraldaRM
    esmeraldaRM Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I walk in the mornings too and it is hard but i feel accomplished when i'm done i am doing the c25k app (i don't actually run when it tells me to i just walk faster and swoosh my arms :P)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me for support & motivation!
  • slimandsmiling
    slimandsmiling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. I am restarting again .. had a 4 month break.. was running quite a bit and had started with the NHS podcast.. now I am running around 5-10k.. but keep getting injured as not being regular enough.. add me too.. x
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, starting up again after doing the yo-yo.
  • Comforteater15
    Comforteater15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me to me me add me lol I'm starting over and over and over again well that's how it feels lol
  • lilysmomma517
    lilysmomma517 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in the same boat and would love to help motivate you and myself! Add me!