Hello and question

Options
Hi, my name is Nikki and i am the mother of one a 17 month old.. I have been doing weight watchers for about 2 months and at first lost a lot and then it sort of stopped and i am trying really hard! I was originally trying to get to 140 before my husband returned from deployment but he returns next month so i would be happy with 10 more pounds before he gets home... I have already lost 17! Any tips or motivation??

Replies

• willowdust
    Options
    For me what really helped breaking the plateau was increasing my water and changing my work out. I also cut out all diet coke I was drinking and that lowered my soduim intake...

Goodluck..:)
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    The last 10 lbs are always the hardest to get off. Your body is trying to stablize your weight loss because it doesn't want you to starve! I would bump up your exercise, if you can, to bump up your metabolism and get you off the plateau. And make sure you are getting the calories you should be getting.
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You have probably hit that slope most people hit when losing weight. Unfortunantly, I can't really help with tips as I seem to be in the same boat but I can try to help keep you motivated. I just keep trying to adjust things in my diet & exercise to see if anything helps get over the slump. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • welchgirl124
    welchgirl124 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yuck i LOVE soda diet or other wise but since weight watchers only diet :( i dont want to cut it out but you are probably right!