Need Encouragement!!!!

Options
Hi guys :) my plan is to just be healthy and loss some weight so I can be comfortable in my own skin. I've been overweight my whole life and it finally hit me that I need to do something before my health gets so out of control. (Like it already is) i'm someone who needs a little push to get them started. I don't wanna fail this time I really hope you guys can help me ☺️

Replies

• Neversettle78
    Neversettle78 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Motivation must come from within as I am not able to drag your butt out of bed to get going or watch what you're putting in your mouth...but with that said, I am here if you want someone to discuss things with and chat with. I know you are going to stay dedicated this time!
  • stubby2tails
    stubby2tails Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys :) my plan is to just be healthy and loss some weight so I can be comfortable in my own skin. I've been overweight my whole life and it finally hit me that I need to do something before my health gets so out of control. (Like it already is) i'm someone who needs a little push to get them started. I don't wanna fail this time I really hope you guys can help me ☺️

Good for you Abbernathy. You motivated yourself to get here that's a big step. Just try to remember, take it a step at a time,
    don't let giving up be an option. No matter if it's a good day or a bad, just keep trying. You will succeed if you keep at it. I'm here anytime.

• TrainingToBeAJedi
    TrainingToBeAJedi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've made it a point to try and put something motivational in my status every day. I then work hard to try and offer encouragement to all my friends. It helps me stay focused.