Vegas lovers unite?

Options
Everyone feel free to add me! My goal is to lose 50 pounds in 6 months, as I will be maid of honor in my sister's wedding and want to look HOT! :P

Random facts about me: I graduate with my Bachelor's in Sociology next semester!
I live in the horrible state of South Dakota but travel to Las Vegas 7 times a year.
Ultimate goal is to move to Vegas after graduating (with my boyfriend of 4 years).

ADD ME! I am super supportive and would love support, too. I will be logging my foods everyday and after work I am getting my very first gym membership (scared!). Wish me luck and add a message to the request please! :)

Replies

• seabree08
    seabree08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I live in Vegas! I lived on North Dakota most of my life. Moved to Vegas with my boyfriend... Now we are married with 2 wonderful children . my goal is to get back to the size I was before 2 kids.
  • ravenzbaby47
    ravenzbaby47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! My goal is to lose 50 pounds in 6 months, as I will be maid of honor in my sister's wedding and want to look HOT! :P

Random facts about me: I graduate with my Bachelor's in Sociology next semester!
    I live in the horrible state of South Dakota but travel to Las Vegas 7 times a year.
    Ultimate goal is to move to Vegas after graduating (with my boyfriend of 4 years).

ADD ME! I am super supportive and would love support, too. I will be logging my foods everyday and after work I am getting my very first gym membership (scared!). Wish me luck and add a message to the request please! :)

Hi ashley I'm ashlee! Friend request sent! My husband and I love Vegas! We actually got married out there :) we love in pa...50lbs is my goal as well...seems like we have a lot in common...let's keep each other motivated!
  • DeterminedAshley
    DeterminedAshley Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome, ladies! I will accept you both:) Seabree- that is crazy! Were you anywhere near fargo? I graduated 2 hours from there, haha. It would be so awesome to keep in touch and then we could be real life friends!
    Raven- That is so funny, what hotel? Or did you do a drive-thru wedding? That would be so awesome haha.

I am about to sign up for my first ever gym membership and I swam for 45 minutes at my apartment complex tonight, I'm ready to do this! :)
  • ravenzbaby47
    ravenzbaby47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It was awesome it was through 702 weddings it was near Fremont it was easy and turned out beautiful! I think it's time for me to get back to the gym as well now that's it's getting cold and dark so early
  • DeterminedAshley
    Options
    I agree! Winter is the beginning of my depression :( haha, I seriously hate snow, especially driving in it.
    How long have you been on your journey (hate that word)? I lost 30 pounds a couple years back, never thinking I would be the person to gain it back, BUT I did.
  • plantedinpots
    plantedinpots Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    haha oh dear, not so much a vegas lover. thought it read "vegan" LOL i'm going delirious from lack of sleep and the amount of vegetables i'm currently trying to eat :o in any case, you seem mad chill! would love to have ya as a friend! i took a sociology class at my college and boy oh boy did it have me re-thinking every little choice i made throughout the day. but after i got through it, it really did open my eyes a lot.
    i'll send you a request!
  • DeterminedAshley
    Options
    Plantedinpots- that is so funny!! If you haven't ever been to Vegas you would soon become a vegas lover when you do visit ;) Thanks for making my day! Accepted. :D
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I'm a Vegas lover I guess you could say. I have been here ten years now and can't imagine living anywhere else. Before living here I would visit a couple times a year never knowing I would live here. Back then I never left the Strip. Now I avoid the Strip like the plague. I'd prefer a day of hiking versus that tourist trap. Lol. I was a bridesmaid a few years back and bought my dress a size smaller. Not that I would advise that but it worked for me. You can add me if you want.
  • magicsd
    magicsd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You can add me :):)
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    And me too :)

95069916.png
  • wilow420
    wilow420 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Been in sin city forever. Feel free to add me. >:)
  • seabree08
    seabree08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love my Vegas. I don't think I'll ever move away
  • Pumpkin1216
    Pumpkin1216 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas native here :) feel free to add me
  • DeterminedAshley
    Options
    I added you all :D