I'm tired of hating myself, I need more friends that will support me!

Options
Please add me or leave a comment so I can add you. I am sick of being fat and it's time I do something about it. Looking for new friends so we can motivate each other!!! Thanks.

Replies

• joshuakcaron
    joshuakcaron Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    jenn102093 wrote: »
    Please add me or leave a comment so I can add you. I am sick of being fat and it's time I do something about it. Looking for new friends so we can motivate each other!!! Thanks.

I hated myself for a long time, especially after regaining the weight I had lost (and I lost a lot.) I'm not sure what sparked inside of me to make the change but I did and I'm down 30lbs now.

The journey is a long one, but I've been living by this mantra, "Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."

It's going to hurt and suck, but it also hurt me a lot to see myself hurting my body in another way,
  • Remilia_Scarlet
    Remilia_Scarlet Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. What are your interests? I find that I have the most motivation when I incorporate fitness into the things I already like.
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Options
    Hi! Sometimes you need to get to your lowest ebb to be able to change, you're in a good place for help and support. Feel free to add me.
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm just starting out
  • 29sexymama
    29sexymama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • oakestree
    oakestree Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need motivation as well!
  • Comforteater15
    Comforteater15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • stephc69
    stephc69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. Please add me and anyone else who wants to add me please do. I've been on the get healthy journey for about 2 1/2 months. Most days I am super motivated, but I have low days too. I need support buddies and want to help others too. Thanks!
  • LuckyAndi
    LuckyAndi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    The more friends the better! Feel free to add me.
  • vpeiqi646
    vpeiqi646 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want more fitness buddies too
  • julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I feel you. I'm the same way about myself. I'm always happy to give (and receive) motivation and support!
  • mangoperiod
    mangoperiod Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! Everyone is welcome to add me too. I could definitely use the motivation and support and give it out as well:)
  • last_jennifer
    last_jennifer Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and anyone else. I am tired of being fat and for once I am trying to put myself first.
  • Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Same here. I guess we all have our highs and lows. Feel like I've been dieting for 20+ years - always having some temporary success but end up losing steam along the way. Trying something different this time in the hopes of a more permanent fix. Joined the Eat more 2 weigh less group here on MFP to try to change my view towards food and WeightLoss. Can always use the encouragement and support when those lows hit though.. So please feel free to add me. I will do the same. Thanks
  • MadisonsMom2009
    MadisonsMom2009 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I do so much better when I have a buddy to talk with daily and I'm lacking that right now!! So please friend me or email me anybody so we can motivate each other to look good naked!!
  • ashlieross430
    ashlieross430 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me any of y'all I am back at it again and am at my lowest , I am disgusted by myself . need friends . feel free to add me op
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I lost about 50 lbs a year ago. Been maintaining since. Always willing to lend a hand so anyone feel free to add me.
  • A_New_Creation
    A_New_Creation Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    If you're willing to mutually encourage and motivate me as I will do for you, feel free to add me :)
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    jenn102093 wrote: »

I hated myself for a long time, especially after regaining the weight I had lost (and I lost a lot.) I'm not sure what sparked inside of me to make the change but I did and I'm down 30lbs now.

The journey is a long one, but I've been living by this mantra, "Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."

It's going to hurt and suck, but it also hurt me a lot to see myself hurting my body in another way,

What I have found and what surprises me is that this does not hurt or suck. What hurt and sucked for me was being 80lbs heavier and being tired just because I had rolled over to get out of bed and having my knees hurt when I walked. I can walk now and not get out of breath. I'm not a slave to food.