Whole30 friends wanted :)

Options
Hey, I'm looking for new friends who are on or starting the Whole30 program. I'm excited to start this new journey and can use all the support out there. Thanks!

Replies

• jaimekbee1219
    jaimekbee1219 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi @healthylady88 ! I have yet to successfully complete a Whole30 - there were too many events in Sept and I had a stomach bug or food poisoning or a bad reaction to dairy when we took my MIL out for her birthday last week (attempt 2, week 3). Despite this, Husband and I are trying again. Our goal is to make this just how we eat - with occasional treats or indulgences.

Feel free to friend me! I haven't been logging as much since I was sick and not eating a lot last week, but I plan on doing better starting this week!
  • Hammie18
    Hammie18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Whole30 tomorrow, the 26th, per my doctor's recommendation. Ive done the first two weeks of South Beach but have never gone longer than two weeks doing no carb. My husband is doing it too. We are kinda nervous but mostly excited.
  • AZnewbie00
    AZnewbie00 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Nov 1. I have made it to the ten day mark previously but fell of the wagon. I need to get back on track.
  • CoolCatWV
    CoolCatWV Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm on Day 10. I'd love to join y'all!
  • dparizeau
    dparizeau Posts: 10 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm on Day 42 of my Whole 100. Stay strong -- it keeps getting easier! I just sent u all friend requests in case you want to share Whole30 notes!
  • C_Stretton
    C_Stretton Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I finished about two months ago, and have kept with it about 90% of the time since. As it turns out, I really like whiskey, wine, and the occasional bowl of pho...
  • LRC1975
    LRC1975 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Planning to start Nov 1 as well
  • kikip38
    kikip38 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 34...
  • KingaKapas
    KingaKapas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started today!!! I've always made my meals from scratch and don't indulge in much, if any, processed food... But man am I going to miss cheese :( and Nutella...
  • healthymom76
    healthymom76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    On day !0 of my first whole30 would love some support and friends who are doing this
  • JanetCoulter1517
    Options
    I'm starting on Sunday, the 8th
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Started today. I wish Thanksgiving didn't fall on my program but I'll do my best.
  • lostresistance
    lostresistance Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Started today! Would love some friends that are doing it as well for extra inspiration!
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 26. I found this last week harder than the first, but I'm holding strong. I'm curious what food(s) were causing my digestion issues.
  • karib52
    karib52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! (Really need to hit the reset button.) I've done it a few times, so I can also help with questions, if you have any.