Replies

• fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspiring.
  • froggy15
    froggy15 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great before and after pics! I would love to look like you do in your bikini pics! Congrats on your success!
  • bjlovesjb
    bjlovesjb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    WOW! U r awesome!! I can honestly say that this is the most important website in my life as well. I have only been here almost a month and I just love it!!! Congrats to u!!!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on reaching your goal!!! You look great:)
  • gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Amazing, well done :)
  • mrharper68
    mrharper68 Posts: 10
    Options
    If you work out you may gain weight since muscle is denser and weighs more than fat.
    I think your body looks good and that you have come to the proper conclusion.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow! you look hot mrs! very well done!!!!
  • crystal479
    crystal479 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    well done for losing all that weight
  • maggie4097
    maggie4097 Posts: 156
    Options
    You are rocking that bikini! Gorgeous!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!

Katie
  • maxzorro
    maxzorro Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am currently around 141 lbs. and want to get to where you are today. Several years back I went on weight watchers and lost 20 lbs and was a lean 120 lbs! I know that is a little too low for me so I am aiming for between 125 and 130.

You have inspired me! Thanks for posting your pictures. You look fantastic!!!!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am currently around 141 lbs. and want to get to where you are today. Several years back I went on weight watchers and lost 20 lbs and was a lean 120 lbs! I know that is a little too low for me so I am aiming for between 125 and 130.

You have inspired me! Thanks for posting your pictures. You look fantastic!!!!

Thank you! I hope you get there, and then show us some pics for motivation!

And thanks everyone:)!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! Good for you! :)
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You totally freaking worked it girl...congrats! Your next level plan sounds wonderful and thanks for posting because I haven't gotten to my goal weight yet but I was wondering what I should do once I do get there and you have given me the answer. KUDOS to you on your awesome success, you look fabulous!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!