Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• LWins999
    LWins999 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    All are welcome to add me, I have an open diary, and log in everday!
  • DrPowerPak
    DrPowerPak Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Jesstaysan
    Jesstaysan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Love helping others keep motivated!
  • Karen_8992
    Karen_8992 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Am I too late? I would love to have more MFP friends and support others, too. :smiley:
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Always!
  • Rhonda4174
    Rhonda4174 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old post, but I really in need of some friends to help me with this journey. I have some really good goals, but I need friends to help me remember that I can do it!
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hit me up!!!
  • Roundbottomme
    Roundbottomme Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking for some motivation and support which I will give back :)
  • GabriellaVioletta
    GabriellaVioletta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too :-)
  • muscledavis
    muscledavis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Stay consistent and dedicated to your diet everyone! :)
  • Cag_a_taY
    Cag_a_taY Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

This is Cagatay from Istanbul, Turkey.

I'm a morbid obese trying to lose 30 kg's - My brain works in metric so that's 65-70 pounds I guess..I don't know if there is anyone out there who is trying to lose as much as me, or even more, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

I'll be more then happy to accept any friend requests as I need motivation and support..Just like y'all.

• yesilgoz94
    yesilgoz94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have lost 5kg around 6 months ago for my wedding. I have weighed myself and i have gained that 5 kg back on. I need a motivation buddy. I want to loose more weight. I think its best to have a friend that can help you aswell and keep more motivated when you are not alone.
  • KasseyAnkers
    KasseyAnkers Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I used myfitnesspal years ago and managed to lose 56lbs but stopped and i've put about about half back on. Since my husbands health has declined with type 2 diabetes, heart and lung problems etc I've decided to take action as his will power sucks lol. So i'm dragging him on this journey to benefit us both. I have zero friends on here at the moment but I want to change that so please add me :smile: Thanks
  • CarboUnload
    CarboUnload Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon and logging-in everyday. I have an open diary, and could use any advice anyone is willing to give. I need the accountability!
  • Mward219
    Mward219 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is not my first time using MFP, but of all the different methods/apps etc I find this is what I always come back to and have success. Here's to not starting over again! Feel free to add me!
  • jeny_h
    jeny_h Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me.. love having more friends to keep each other motivated :)
  • korrinnichole
    korrinnichole Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I could use some support and tips on weight loss from new friends. Add me!
  • katieguckian0113
    Options
    Need friends!