peachy bums!

Options
Hey guys. So, I'm on the lookout for before and afters..can't get enough of them haha. So I've established that there are some great back fat success stories out there. The other thing I'm aiming for us to put a little shape and size back into my bottom. My bottom and legs are always the first things to go when I lose weight. But I miss my bottom! So who here has spent time exercising their posterior to success? If so do you have any tips and/ before and after pics? Did you manage to exercise it bigger and rounder? I'm hoping the muscles will get bigger and then so will my bottom! At the moment I'm doing squats and a couple of other exercises that I can't remember the name of....

Replies

• tycoon460
    tycoon460 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes, if you want a rounder glut then lift to build up the muscle. I don't exercise directly for it but I do a variety of squats (ski, sumo, normal), lunges (regular, reverse, curtsy) , and deadlifts (regular, toe in, toe out) during my normal planned routines from time to time.

I normally use Fitness Blender 5 times a week then I mix in StrongLifts 1-3 times a week also (when I have the extra time and muscles aren't completely dead from normal 30 minute workout). Remember to cycle muscle groups doing legs day after day is not a good idea. I follow one of the Fitness Blender plans so I get schedule workouts and don't have to build routines myself, but it always cycles groups. Example last week was total body/HIIT, yoga, rest day, legs/HIIT, arms, abs/cardio, arms/cardio, legs/HIIT. Due to all the HIIT and cardio I was totally wiped out I only did StrongLifts one session last week.

Here is one of their 400+ free videos Fitness Blender has out there. You should check them out. This one is dealing with lifting and legs only.
    youtube.com/watch?v=wMKQjGRV7FU
  • cheesychiplet
    cheesychiplet Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @tycoon460 - that's really helpful. I was wondering why my leg muscles couldn't handle my usual workout the other day. Need to swap it around a bit so I work different muscles each day. Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!