Friends with over 100lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• jpm973
    jpm973 Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hello from North New Jersey. I'm trying to lose 100+ lbs. I started (again) on Monday and I'm feeling more motivated then ever (so much so that I'm putting it down in writing).
    My goals are:
    to loss 150 lbs
    Go to the gym 6 times a week
    Record my food everyday
    Stick to a healthy eating plan (I don't like the word diet)
    And to eventually be happy with my body.

I'm looking for people that can help keep me accountable and motivated; I can do the same for them if they need it.
  • JEKRUNS
    JEKRUNS Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have just under 100 lbs to lose. I lost 100 in 2007 but put it all back on. My motto is never give up though so I'm determined to lose this forever and get back to my true healthy self! Hubby is retiring from the military next summer, so that's my motivation - we're both going to the next phase with healthy minds and bodies!
  • triplejesspresso123
    Options
    You can add me - I have just over 100 lbs to lose and I could use all the support and motivation I can get it.
  • p_andrews10
    p_andrews10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I am looking for some likeminded friends with over 100lbs to lose :smile:
    Add me :smile:

I am looking to lose 120 pounds
  • p_andrews10
    p_andrews10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    I've lost 118 over 17 months with 33 left to go. Any of you can add me if you're willing to comment and share. It's not an easy journey but it is possible and exciting to see results!

Wow how did you do it?
  • TheDoctorMulder
    TheDoctorMulder Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    184 to lose here (about half my weight)
  • dellawiggins1989
    Options
    I have to lose 96 more pounds any one feel free to add me.
  • purplekat
    purplekat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I agree with u! 100 lbs lighter sounds like what I need too :) add me so ready to feel lighter & be happy & to feel healthy
  • BlueD91
    BlueD91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I have tried losing weight in the past, but I always lost motivation. I am hoping that a community like this will make it easier to stay motivated!
    I have a year and half until my wedding, in which time I am trying to loose 100 lbs.
    Feel free to add me! Let's do this!!!
  • wlJourney123
    wlJourney123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi...
    I have over 100 pounds to lose too. I just sent over a friend request. Would love more friends who are in the same boat as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    losing over 100 pounds sounds like a daunting number, but break it down into small chunks & it is totally doable. Take it 10 pounds at a time. I'm down 67 pounds now with around 40 more to go. It can be done!
  • Sandie930
    Sandie930 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im also looking to loose 100lb or more i started 2 weeks ago xx

• Fit_Takes_Time
    Fit_Takes_Time Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know it is not quite 100, but I have 90-100 pounds I would like to lose! I would love some more friends with similar end goals and to support eachother and make relationships through this journey!
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    feel free to toss me a request. anyone. the more the merrier eh?
  • Drama74
    Drama74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm in the same boat! I've bought a fitbit, joined this site and have so far resisted the lure of the Christmas chocolates I bought last week! Yay me
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I started with 125 pounds to lose and so far I've lost 70 pounds. You can add me. I'm on here everyday. :) I've been on this journey since April.
  • bronaghodonnell
    bronaghodonnell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100 pounds, I have added you. Anyone else in a similar situation please add me also. Thank you
  • sdmartn86
    sdmartn86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Started at the beginning of November with a goal of losing 212 pounds, 204 to go! Will be here for the long haul. Anyone, please feel free to add!
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) ^^^^^^^^
  • prestonjennifer
    prestonjennifer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Really started this lifestyle change in August trying to lose 100lbs looking for more friends to give me tips and advice and motivate me on my journey.