Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• trinidadeyes
    trinidadeyes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love some new myfitnesspal friends to support and gain some more encouragement in return
  • heidiqt
    heidiqt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me :) always looking for motivation and to celebrate success - yours mine ours!
  • cmr3399
    cmr3399 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I could always use the extra support!!!!
  • alphatoomega23
    alphatoomega23 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Always accepting new friends.
  • Jessmannequin
    Jessmannequin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love new friends! Anyone can add me!:)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Countrybabe75 and I are both looking for friends that are interactive, fun and willing to support.
  • TBeauty01
    TBeauty01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I am looking for new friends. I am not new to MFP. I actually lost over 20lbs originally with this app and ended up gaining it back (plus a little more) so let's motivate one another and celebrate our successes together
  • TonieOnBadassMission
    Options
    Add me if you like! England here and I've *kitten* blown em! Love to exercise beyond what is possible! Pain is French bread!!

Hey look at that beast!!
  • ginjakkr
    ginjakkr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use and lend some support. I'm active on MFP every day and right now I'm on Day 3of the 21 Day Fix!
  • Cambria76
    Cambria76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I just did a FL cleanup and removed a bunch of people that were not active or were friend collectors. I am looking for some new friends that are active on here. I mean, active as they post daily, will say hi and looking for support and fun. I have an amazing group of friends that are so supportive and are just awesome. I don't care where you are from either. Read my profile and add me if you are interested!
  • staceymca_89
    staceymca_89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi im new to this so would love to hear from u all. I would also like to help and support others on th same journey as myself
  • morsinka
    morsinka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me please!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Up for motivated friends who exercise and interact B)
  • SabrinaP0069
    SabrinaP0069 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Someone want to keep me motivated? Feel free to add me! This is my first time sticking to healthier eating ever! I could really use a Mountain Dew and a Snicker's Bar but I'm sticking to goals if it kills me!
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    Options
    I would love some friends to keep me motivated..please add me
  • mcr_1997
    mcr_1997 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just got back to using MFP after a break, I would love some nee friends to keep me going and motivate others too! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Umweltschutzer
    Umweltschutzer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier!
  • m0ret0l0ve
    m0ret0l0ve Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Amanda, having a really hard time staying motivated I could always use some inspirational people on here :) need to lose at least 50 lbs, up little over 40 in year... Idk what ate but holy cow. Help!.
  • Jassaena
    Jassaena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for motivated and active friends,add me! :)
  • TonieOnBadassMission
    Options
    tonie1973 wrote: »
    Looking for positive and motivating friends. I like people who will actually tell me to get off my butt an exercise. I'm not a "friend collector" looking for likes. I'm after real connections and real support. I will offer support in exchange. THANKS

Still looking for some new amazing friends. Cleaned my list of people who weren't serious. I'm pretty close to goal which means the going is getting tough!!!