Same clothes picture.

Options
riffraff2112
riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
Lets share same outfit pictures. I am pretty pumped about the difference in these two pic. less than 2 years apart. Same shirt, different person.
Feel free to add me if you want to share ideas, motivation.

pr282r7qh5x7.jpg

Replies

• Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!
  • FatSwatter
    FatSwatter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love it when people post pictures wearing the same clothes. I bet you feel awesome knowing your shirt fits less snug. I had the same thing happen the other day when I looked down and realized the shirt I was wearing wasn't moving when I leaned over. It used to ride up because of the pooch in my stomach (which I still have but not nearly as much after losing a little over 40 pounds so far). Keep taking photos like this through your journey so you can have all the motivation you can get! It helps others to see people's progress too. Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  • JinxedyJinx
    JinxedyJinx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Nice! Big difference in your face too. Great comparison photos!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • riffraff2112
    Options
    Thanks all, feels pretty cool. I've been in maintenance for well over a year but recently saw that old selfie while sorting through some files on my hard-drive. I was like "wow...I look terrible...and hey I still have that shirt".
    Even the neck, wrists and arms have space now. I had to take another picture for a side by side.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    That's not the same shirt...one is backwards. Only kidding...

You look great...congrats!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Impressed!!
  • riffraff2112
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    That's not the same shirt...one is backwards. Only kidding...

You look great...congrats!

HAHA nice catch!

I did notice that and being slightly OCD it bugged me. From the position of my phone, the best I can think of (it was 16 months ago) was that I took the picture reflected off two mirrors (at a 90 angle to them). So it inverted the image twice instead of only once. Or maybe I wanted to read the shirt....who the hell knows.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!