Went from lost to finding my PURPOSE

Options
WOW---> I'm speechless!
So many people constantly say to me, "you were always little so you are no different now" WELL I'm here to tell you that my transformation was nothing about my weight (although I do feel I look healthier from my pictures below)
I haven't shared this story with many, because I was always ashamed and felt too embarrassed BUT after helping so many people I realize I'm not the only one who went through this!
::Long & Vulnerable post ahead::
In the past, I was depressed, not a very happy person with my life. I was a single mom working 2-3 jobs constantly, partying every weekend, eating comfort food constantly, and my body confidence was at an all time low
I was in my bathroom at night crying constantly to myself because I was so broke (even with working 2-3 jobs), I felt lost in life, didn't feel like I had much of a purpose other than being a mom, and I just didn't feel happy
Finally fitting fitness and health into my "busy" life is what gave me my ability to love myself again mentally more than anything
Becoming a coach made it even better! It allowed me to learn how important it is to take care of our bodies, to listen to personal development to constantly build yourself up, and how important it is to share your story with others as you are never alone to help others just like me!
I am now in the HAPPIEST place I have ever been, I don't rely on partying to mask my depression, I finally KNOW I have more of a PURPOSE in lio4rr53w3eb84.jpg
fe, I am more confident than ever, I no longer cry about finances, and I feel ALIVE again!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!