My NSV for the day

Options
AngieM76
AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
So this morning after I weighed in and had a good weigh in, I was so happy. I told myself "you can have a little cheat today because you have been so good all week" so I talked myself right into that yummy apple fritter that the gas station sells. I even drove the opposite direction of work to get it. When I got into the store, I said to myself "do you really need that apple fritter?" and I just bought a bottle of water instead and left the store without the apple fritter. I was really proud of myself!

Replies

• HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    That is a GREAT one!! You're going to start asking yourself "Who is this girl??"
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • hatchhome
    hatchhome Posts: 65
    Options
    Just remember, ever step in the other direction is further you have to walk back. The reward will be your goal, its sweeter then any apple fritter :-) good job
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That takes self-discipline!..Hmmm. Maybe have an apple instead with that water to satisfy that apple-flavour craving? :-D
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    That is a NSV....Congrads I have had a few of those hehe.
  • mizpaden74
    mizpaden74 Posts: 3,727 Member
    Options
    RAHR!!! You go gurl :>)
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    Will power!! That's amazing!!
  • AngieM76
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job! BTW- LOOOOOOOOVE the Pats jersey!!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    its a great feeling when you realize how strong your
    willpower is getting! congrats
  • AngieM76
    Options
    What an awesome job! BTW- LOOOOOOOOVE the Pats jersey!!!

Ha! Thanks!!! Love my Patriots!!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Great! Isn't it cool to have that power!
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    Now THAT is a success story! WTG on making a smart choice!!!!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Just remember, ever step in the other direction is further you have to walk back. The reward will be your goal, its sweeter then any apple fritter :-) good job

That is a great statement. I also saw: Ask yourself this - Will this take me a step closer to my goal or a step away from my goal?

I had 4 chocolate covered almonds last night. I kept reading post after post of everyone having desserts - "diet" or otherwise! 4 almonds for 56 calories got me through....unlike my husband who probably ate half a cup!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Opusarlo
    Opusarlo Posts: 53
    Options
    It's alwasy the doughnuts that try to get ya....great discipline - I am proud of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!