please follow the link and click join.
  • FIR1130
    FIR1130 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thanks I clicked join
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am willing to give it a go! Sign me up!
  • ImOneStepCloser
    ImOneStepCloser Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • windime
    windime Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I think i'm up to it. This would be my first ever rgroup joined, so i may ask noob questions, hope nobody minds
  • ImOneStepCloser
    Options
    No body will mind. Lol :)
  • snowiebuggie
    snowiebuggie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    how do I join

• sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I signed up!
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this but if there is time I would like to join
  • monikle
    monikle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in ☺️
  • SpleenThief
    SpleenThief Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    socajam wrote: »
    I would be up for the challenge because I really need to return to where I was 2 years ago. My thing is the group becomes too large. I would much prefer to have a set number and if anyone drops out invite someone else to the group. Maybe I am being selfish, but that's why I normally stay away from challenges that becomes too large.

I agree. If I'm in a group of 87 people, especially an online group, I might as well be alone. If the challenge maxes out at 70 people, how many people will be in a group?

I'm tempted and on the fence. Give me a push and I'll join.

• ImOneStepCloser
    Options
    I would be up for the challenge because I really need to return to where I was 2 years ago. My thing is the group becomes too large. I would much prefer to have a set number and if anyone drops out invite someone else to the group. Maybe I am being selfish, but that's why I normally stay away from challenges that becomes too large.

I agree. If I'm in a group of 87 people, especially an online group, I might as well be alone. If the challenge maxes out at 70 people, how many people will be in a group?

We All know People join and some- not all will discontinue the challenge. I am going with a 50 member challenge. We can do 5 groups of 10. The point is to keep motivated all the way through the challenge so that those of us who will take it seriously will lose the weight they desired and etc. I hope that we have a strong group off members that will last the entire challenge.
  • rdbasile
    rdbasile Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! Let's do this!
  • SpleenThief
    SpleenThief Posts: 293 Member
    Options

We All know People join and some- not all will discontinue the challenge. I am going with a 50 member challenge. We can do 5 groups of 10. The point is to keep motivated all the way through the challenge so that those of us who will take it seriously will lose the weight they desired and etc. I hope that we have a strong group off members that will last the entire challenge.

Sweet. I'm in. Just make sure you put me on the winning team. If you don't I'll be hounding you for my money back come spring.

• BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'll join as well
  • ImOneStepCloser
    Options

Sweet. I'm in. Just make sure you put me on the winning team. If you don't I'll be hounding you for my money back come spring.

Lol. I have been talking to one of the members. I asked him do you want to be on my team or do you want your own team (team leader) because he's that great!! Lol
  • toaslimmerme
    toaslimmerme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!