30 pounds to lose! Motivation partners?

Options
124»

Replies

• dholten2015
    dholten2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my first day on Myfitness pal and I have about 30-35 to lose! Feel free to add me. I am just learning how to use this app!
  • ballwegce19
    ballwegce19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in 30 is the Minimum!
  • anitaghigi
    anitaghigi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have 13 more to lose. I have lost 16 so far. Feel free to add me.
  • karolineordon
    karolineordon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    me3
  • mdev14
    mdev14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 month old and I would like to lose 30 pounds by her 1st birthday.. Or sooner. :smile:
  • healthy_hermione
    healthy_hermione Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    About 40 pounds to go for me
  • dekmohamed77
    dekmohamed77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I want to lose another 30 pounds. Anybody care to join in on this journey? Feel free to add me :-)

Im also try to lose
    30 lbs as wells
  • rebeccahunt718
    rebeccahunt718 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm back to having 48 pounds to loose! I was doing so well for a while. Work and hubby are what's killing me. We have lunches every day at work (I need to learn to just eat the salad) and then hubby cooks very fattening foods =(
  • dekmohamed77
    dekmohamed77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30 lbs by febuary. Can i have a small serving of junk food in a day if it fits into my calarie budget
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I just gave birth two months ago. I have lost 30 some lbs before my pregnancy but I have gained it all back. So I am back on the wagon trying to lose the weight again. It's not so bad because I have done it before but the struggle to wake up in the morning and get on the exercise machine. Gotta kick my butt and roll out of bed.
  • kathrynvanness33
    Options
    I'm working on losing 30-46 lbs. I'd love to have more motivation. Add me if you'd like!
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have around 35lbs to lose, anyone's welcome to add me
  • white510
    white510 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Starting today and have 30 to lose, could use all the friends and support I can get. Everyone feel free to add me please!
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I added you too. I'm just getting started again today and need to lose 30 as well.