popped my cherry today

Options
I never knew what NSV stood for until I started reading them. I assume it mean No Small Victory. Well if that is the case I have my first one since I started this. I have had this same belt for about 4 years now cuz the last one wore out where I buckle it. This one is starting to get bad there to so I thought I would have to replace it. Today I was in the bathroom at work and I tried something...I buckled the last hole and it worked perfectly fine. In four years I have never been able to do that. For me that was a big moment...Schit I am getting all emotional about it even now...gotta go.

Replies

• AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    NSV means Non scale victory and your belt definitely counts as that!!!! Congrats on being able to do that!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    And I giggled when I read your subject line lol
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That definitely is an NSV! Way to go, small victories like that keep me going too.
  • loseatonlady
    loseatonlady Posts: 160
    Options
    Awesome job & answered my question about what NSV meant! 8)
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Way to go!
  • nickfn
    nickfn Posts: 19
    Options
    Good on ya mate! Great way to start the weekend!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Brilliant NSV. I'm very happy for you :bigsmile:
  • aslcalve
    aslcalve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • trc117
    trc117 Posts: 18
    Options
    That just happened to me last week!!!!!!! I was so excited to myself but no one really got it. I'm glad you made this post!!! :) and Congrats!!!
  • Pierced
    Pierced Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That not a small victory.....that's a huge one...Congratulations
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Nothing is ever a small victory. Congratulations.
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Well at least you did not pop your belt. Congrats
    :drinker:
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    What an awesome NSV, no matter how you think of it! Wahoo! The next thing you know, you will be doing what I had to do until I bought a new belt, poke new holes! Oh yeah, I totally did. I should take pictures of it...looked absolutely ridiculous, but man did it feel good every time I jammed the thing through that leather! Awesome!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Nice work! :)
  • Diana061
    Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    And I giggled when I read your subject line lol

I wasnt sure what I was gonna read when i clicked on this thread
  • DrewD2011
    DrewD2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nothing feels better than changing a belt. Kind of makes sure that you are the only one that day that really gets the NSV!

Today I am handing over my 36 belt (was on that plateau for about a year) and putting it on the shelf with the 38...40...42...44...46...and 48 victories!

Anybody need a belt? :-)
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    an amazing victory!! way to go! and i LOVE your signatur line !!! that is my philosophy as well!!
    congrats
    karen
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!