Been good so far, but!

Options
Doing quite well on the mfp. I've lost 1st 4lbs in 60 days. But going away for a long weekend and I know it's going to be hard keeping to the calories! Oh well I suppose a break from it won't be to bad, just have to try a bit harder next week. I think it's the beers that'll be the problem

Replies

• riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    You will be fine. Maybe tighten up a little before you leave (a few less calories) and after you return to offset the extra calories.A weekend doesnt scare me so much (but the holiday season and a cold winter sure does!).
    good luck and enjoy the weekend
  • brommo8
    brommo8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you, some good advice there. I think we'll hopefully be doing a lot of walking so get the fitbit going to give me the extra calories.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    That's life, enjoy it. This has to become a long term way of life and to pretend that you can always calorie reduce would be silly.
    Be mindful this week before you go and just get back on board after the weekend. Don't feel guilty about in any way.
    Enjoy your weekend :)
  • brommo8
    Options
    Thanks for that, I'm gonna enjoy the weekend and sort it out over the coming weeks
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Just enjoy yourself and do a bit more exercise when you come back!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    In one week end you will probably only gain some water weight, I wouldn't sweat it too much, just try not to go overboard too much and just eat less the week after.
  • brommo8
    Options
    Thanks for the good advice,really looking forward to a lovely weekend now.