Weight Watchers?

Options
Anyone using MFP to count their points on Weight Watchers? I think this really helps to count the points, especially if you're online all the time! Because it's a free site, you don't have to pay to track what you're eating...

So... this is for tips, success stories, recipes, etc. Most of all... this is for encouragement!

Let's get this party started!

Replies

• smootalicious
    Options
    Anyone using MFP to count their points on Weight Watchers? I think this really helps to count the points, especially if you're online all the time! Because it's a free site, you don't have to pay to track what you're eating...

So... this is for tips, success stories, recipes, etc. Most of all... this is for encouragement!

Let's get this party started!
  • mackhe
    mackhe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have done weight watcher's in the past. How are you using MFP to count points?
  • smootalicious
    Options
    I set up my food journal to include the calories, fat, and fiber (which you use to calculate points). I keep a running total of points used in my head, and at the end of the day, I'll print out the report, write my points down for each item and total them up. I also write the milk and veggies/frutis count at the bottom of the page. Glasses of water are already calculated in the report.

It might sound tricky or a lot of work, but it seems to be easiest way to keep track. Does this answer your questions?
  • TrishB
    TrishB Posts: 33
    Options
    I am also in WW. No luck so far with it but am have health issues that may be preventing the loss. I see dr tomorrow, maybe it will help!
  • CariZ
    CariZ Posts: 12
    Options
    I use mfp to keep track of my points as well. I enter what I plan on eating on the food diary and then add the total points for the day in the note section. I really like that most of the brands that I eat are here in the database.
    120809.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter