Chronically Awesome Looking For Pals

Options
Hello!
I have been a yo-yo dieter my whole life with many highs and lows - right now my weight is at an all time high and this year I was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease called Lupus. Pain, lack of energy and the medications took my weight to a whole new level this year for sure!

But it's time to not only lose weight but GET HEALTHY - I have a great husband, two amazing kids and a bunch of rescue doggies that depend on me to be well so I'm taking lupus on strong, getting in shape, losing weight, the whole deal. I'm not going to let being "chronically ill" be an excuse to not fight back!

Would love some pals here that are active and that like to talk, be supportive and leave messages for each other. We can do this!! I don't care what kind of diet you are on, how much you have to lose, how old you are, what state you live in or what your favorite cereal is - all are welcome! :-)

Replies

• StacyJanJ
    StacyJanJ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! So awesome you are focused on your health!! I would be thrilled to support you in your journey. Feel free to add me. YOU CAN DO THIS!!
  • Comforteater15
    Comforteater15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me ☺
  • deannabalestra
    deannabalestra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Adding you both thank you!
  • Marbles93
    Marbles93 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've had Juvenile Arthritis since I was a little kid. I am now much older. I am a mom to four, ages 13-20. I am doing Candida Diet to help kill off yeast that has overtaken my system.