I need some support to get back on track

Options
I was doing awesome with eating healthy and working out a couple of months ago. My boyfriend and I currently moved in with his friends and none of them are in shape people. I do all the cooking for everyone and can't seem to find a way to get back into my healthy eating. I need help and lots of motivation!!!

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    If you eat at a small deficit, your consumption doesn't have to be uber healthy. Perhaps you could lower your standards given the situation. Start off with just logging, add in a small deficit and exercise when you can.
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    i'm on the same boat! After earning my well deserved MBA i fell off the wagon (on top of gaining an extra 30lbs) ugh. So I'm really focusing on 1 day at a time. For example, yesterday I told myself: no candy. just for 1 day. I did it!! it was hard because in my mind, 1 piece of candy can do no harm but....ends up at 3 or 4 pieces at 50 cal each....well adding up to 200 wasted calories. Today, i'm telling myself once again: no candy; no junk food. Adding one thing at a time each day until it becomes a habit (takes 2 weeks to form a new habit)
    Joining the community group for support as well....
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit confused.. if you do all the cooking, aren't you in control of what you cook? I mean, of course you don't want to make everyone unhappy, but why not try cooking healthy meals and see what happens?
  • spinrek
    spinrek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling too! It's hard when temptation is there!
    I need to get back into the exercise because I was timed and healthy! It's just haaaaard