Keep me going!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm officially starting to stick to my calorie goal and lose the 15 lbs! I have been trying for about 3 years and I always give up so I need extra support and someone to keep me accountable and on track.

Replies

• spinrek
    spinrek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :) Stick with it x
  • briannadalej
    briannadalej Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm officially starting to stick to my calorie goal and lose the 15 lbs! I have been trying for about 3 years and I always give up so I need extra support and someone to keep me accountable and on track.

I'm right there with ya! I have about 20 that I would like to lose (finally) after saying I would. I've lost about 10 in the past year but it's time to buckle down and do this! Good luck :)
  • nikesandbows
    nikesandbows Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You've got this !!
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm looking to lose about 1.5-2lbs a week. Currently can't do anything but walk because I just got over mono. But I'm all about sticking to my eating habits to accomplish it :)