I'm Overweight! Yay!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Amalthea8284
    Amalthea8284 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yay! I just hit this mark too! Good for you!
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I started out with a BMI of 47.9 (262lb) around this time last year. Now I'm at 33.5 (183lbs). Almost to just being 'Overweight'!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! KEEP IT UP! YOU INSPIRE!
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Being free of a really ugly label is an accomplishment.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    After losing almost 45 lbs, for the first time in over 10 years I'm not obese according to BMI calculators! Barely squeaked by with 29.9 on the BMI scale, but I'll take it. Think I need to celebrate somehow today.

Ciongratulations! Have fun celebrating.

This bring back memories of years ago when I went from obese to overweight. I stayed overweight for quite some time, but two years ago I reaceed goal for the first time in my life where I am not overweight anymore. I plan on staying here.
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm only 0.4kg away from that milestone. It's so close I feel your excitement already. Celebrations are in order for you. Reward your hard work.
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I'm 7 pounds away from that myself. It would be nice to rid myself of that ugly title. Not that overweight sounds great but it definately sounds better than obese.
  • Gingergal12
    Gingergal12 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I've got about 8 pounds until I'm 'overweight.' I'm hoping to be 'overweight' by the start of 2016 (fingers crossed).
  • reinhali
    reinhali Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's great news! :) I'm about 3 pounds away from that goal myself. Hopefully at the end of the month, I'll be celebrating too!