Pennsylvania - New Jersey fitness friends

Options
Hello ! my name is Kirah and I'm just looking for likeminded people! I'm a mother of three my goals are to build muscle and have more defined abs. I use this app to help me lose all of my baby weight and now I'm on a new mission to get lean and build muscle !!

Replies

• prinsesslolli
    prinsesslolli Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a new mom and live in Pennsylvania. :)
  • shakirahfitnessfrk
    Options
    Hello !! We should connect via Facebook if your have on -- page fit vegan k ... I'd love to have a local support group for us ladies to help motivate eachother and share recipes and workouts nice to meet you !!!!
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello ! my name is Kirah and I'm just looking for likeminded people! I'm a mother of three my goals are to build muscle and have more defined abs. I use this app to help me lose all of my baby weight and now I'm on a new mission to get lean and build muscle !!

Hi Kirah,

I'm in PA. I'm halfway to my weight loss goal. I've changed my eating habits (clean whole foods and avoid processed food). I've incorporated regular exercise (cycling, elliptical, racquetball and weights). Friend me if you want to provide mutual support to reach our goals. Good luck.

Kevin