New to site

Options
Hi my name is Katrina i'm going to be 23 years old in a couple of days. I haven't been happy with my weight or my body in years. Even when i look at my wedding pictures i'm horrified. I've tried different pills, and they didn't work. I would like to have a baby sometime in the near future, but i want to be healthy first. I hope I can do this for myself!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    bump
  • treez69
    treez69 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, were all here to help, add me if you like we can support each other
  • marrtini
    marrtini Posts: 75
    Options
    Welcome, we are all here with a similar goal. Most of us are unhappy with our bodies/weight or something like that, and some of us have reached our goals, and just want to support everyone else.

I am still reaching for my goal ... but we are all here to be happier, healthier and we all help one another. Feel free to add me.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hi Katrina,
    I am new also! I'LL support you in anyway I can!
  • Va_lady32
    Va_lady32 Posts: 27
    Options
    I just started today myself. Good luck!
  • UrbanMadonna
    Options
    Hi All! I battled with weight loss for a long time, but I got to my ideal weight and now I'm committed to never going back to the way I was before.

I've learned soooo much through my journey and I strive to share as much as I cam with others who are struggling like I was.

The #1 secret to successfully meeting your weight loss goal is to UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT there is no "Easy Button."

There are just too many weight loss products and programs out there that try to convince us that losing weight is easy...and then you feel like a failure because you couldn't do what they told you was possible.

THAT'S BALONEY!!

Once I realized I was going to have to work hard to get my body the way I wanted it I wasn't afraid to feel uncomfortable in order to get where I wanted to be.

Believe in yourself! You CAN do it. :wink:
  • UrbanMadonna
    Options
    Hey Ladies. Here's a little something to get you started to reach your goals. It's a 14 day weight loss plan that I developed.

Remember this very important principle...Food is the most powerful drug you put in your body. Here a link to my 14 day plan...

http://urbanmadonna.com/free-weight-loss-plan