Any stay at home mums

Options
I have just had a baby whom is now one week old. Was wondering if there were any new mums that I could follow on here? At my biggest weight I've ever been.

Replies

• sgutierrez768
    sgutierrez768 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi im Sandra I am also a stay at home mom and have a 3mo old baby and really need to get this weight off. This is the biggest I ever been!
  • Chey_Emt407
    Chey_Emt407 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not a new mom or stay home mom but I'm a mom and I'm at my biggest weight ever! Add me if you'd like. You can add this username to keep in touch or add chey_emt which is where I track all my food entries and weight
  • nikkibello
    nikkibello Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm not a new stay at home mom, my youngest is 4 but I know what you're going through. I got off all my pregnancy weight but it took like 6 months... Add me if you like.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am not a new mom but I am a stay at home mom to a 10 year old daughter whom I homeschool ...Feel free to add me ...wishing you much success :)
  • rachael_gagne
    rachael_gagne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a stay at home mom with 2 kids! My oldest is 3 and youngest is almost 9 months! I'm trying to get my life back, and have more energy
  • lilysmomma517
    lilysmomma517 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm a stay at home mom to a 2.5 yr old girl and I've gained about 15 lbs since I had her and I can't get the weight off!
    All of you moms can add me :)
  • prinsesslolli
    prinsesslolli Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a new mom to a sweet boy who is one month today. I got an account a long while back, but have not used my fitness pal much at all until now. I lost my 25 lbs. of baby weight in just a few weeks, but am working to lose what I gained before I became pregnant. I'm not so sure how adding people works, but feel free! I'll return to work in January.
  • deniseharrisfarmer
    Options
    Hi, I am not a new mom. I have 3 girls. but I am still a stay at home mom. I tried the work force here and there but my youngest is 7. I find it easier to do volunteer work and take care of the house and family.
  • deniseharrisfarmer
    Options
    I have been struggling with my weight forever. I had weight loss surgery in 2012 and now I am trying to get a work out habit going on. i just need some motivation. I would love to get out of the 200's
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mommy here with my youngest being 11 weeks. Have 20 lbs to go.
  • staceytaka
    staceytaka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Will add you to follow your journey
  • staceytaka
    staceytaka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I now have two kids. One is 5 and my new born. I weighed 60kgs before I got pregnant with my first. Went right up to 80. I managed to get down to 64 due to depression then stuck around the 70 mark. After my new born I went up to 90kgs which is the heaviest I'd ever been. Would like to get down to 67-70kgs for goal weight. Any inspiration/motivation will be greatly appreciated and I'll give my 100% support to those in my friends list. (Have added everyone that posted)
  • CharlotteALC93
    CharlotteALC93 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home mum to a 2 and a half year old little boy. I was a healthy weight when I had him, its since ive given birth ive piled all the weight on. I've lost half a stone and looking to lose another 3, but taking one stone at a time. As a new mum though don't put too much pressure on yourself, its a stressful time already, be kind and allow yourself what you need!