Hi everyone!

Options
I'm new here, I joined four days ago, so far so good. I'm a serial dieter and have a serious motivational problem, so if anyone's got any tips on staying motivated that would be great!

Replies

• littlemissgiggles
    Options
    I'm new here, I joined four days ago, so far so good. I'm a serial dieter and have a serious motivational problem, so if anyone's got any tips on staying motivated that would be great!
  • RandJsmomMary
    Options
    look for little incouragements like pants or shoes or going to the beach when its hot, and make that your goal then find other goals like a reward for every 10 Lb lost that helps me alot so maybe it will help you good luck

~Mary~
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have a motivation problem too! That is why I asked for a fitness buddy on the forum-- look for it under motivation and support, started by momtothreebabies, it will say i need a fitness buddy!
    There are awesome people on there that totally motivate me!!
    Also, the success stories on here are AMAZING!!! Everytime I read one, I want it to be me! I will make it be me!!
    I set a small silly little goal for myself, to be in a normal size by summer that I can wear cute tshirts. That is my goal, silly and insignificant, but something to look forward to!
    Love, jaelle
  • mom2one
    mom2one Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi. I am new to this site. I had a baby 8 months ago and I am ready to lose the weight. Support is appreciated!!!! :smile: