Just joined

Options
Hello to everybody from Australia.

Came across the link to this site in one of our newspapers.
Would like to lose 15kg by the end of 2008.
Have gained 20kg from march 2005 to beginning of 2007 due to healthproblems. Managed to lose 5kg in 2007.
Hopefully 2008 will be my year !

Replies

• wannabeactive
    Options
    Hello to everybody from Australia.

Came across the link to this site in one of our newspapers.
    Would like to lose 15kg by the end of 2008.
    Have gained 20kg from march 2005 to beginning of 2007 due to healthproblems. Managed to lose 5kg in 2007.
    Hopefully 2008 will be my year !
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I spent a few years in Canberra, returned in 2002, working with a company supporting the Defence forces. I think you'll enjoy the way you can monitor your successes and failures here and get support from the rest of the membership to achieve your goals.

Good Luck
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Best of luck, you'll love this site.:flowerforyou:
  • Marvyl
    Options
    Hi - I just joined on Monday - I know that "journalling" in the past was really helpful so checked out the Internet and here I am! I pleased to say that as of today, Friday, I'm down 5 pounds! I usually eat fairly healthy except for I "supplement" with junk food ... And portion control can be an issue. Journalling keeps me honest and aware of what I'm actually consuming in calories ... Only 60 pounds to go! LOL!
  • BritCom Fan
    Options
    The best of luck to you. This community is the best! :happy:
  • bromokid1
    bromokid1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello;
    I ran into this site by accident. I had used a similar site a few years ago and I lost about 10 pounds. Unfortunatly it was discontinued. I am so happy to have found this one. I wish you all success.