Exclusively Breast feeding mommies (I need motivation!)

Options
I need friends! I have been ebf my 5 month old dd and I cant seem to just lose by breastfeeding. I have to make some changes without losing my milk supply and would really love some friends in the same boat as myself! Please add me!! Also, if you wouldn't mind include in your friend req how long bf, and what your doing to lose! :) Thank you!!!

Replies

• fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aHurst123
    aHurst123 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hey there! I also have a 5month old baby and breastfeeding. She's just starting to add solids and sometimes supplement formula on the days I work only when I didn't get to pump enough milk so not always exclusive, but the days I'm not working it is exclusive. I am re-starting a workout routine and dieting, but I have had lots of fluctuations in my supply since starting :( I am now trying to start a cardio & strength training workout routine and keep my calories up to see if it can help. My top weight was 161 now I'm at 147 and that's just with breastfeeding. My goal is 140.
  • aelizacat
    aelizacat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been looking around different breastfeeding threads, and quite a few women are saying that the amount or how vigorous their workouts are don't affect their milk supply, only their calorie intake does. So if weight loss is due to a calorie deficit, it's a fine balance of intake that as bf moms we need to figure out. This is both helpful, and not haha