New and need motivation

Options
Hi all! I have gained a lot of weight since December. Not good! I just stopped working out because of school and had my gallbladder removed first of April but no excuses anymore. Need some motivation. Thanks!

Replies

• cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Welcome Nikki - GREAT to have you on as a member - Let us know how we can help! Add some friends (I'd certainly welcome you) and be active and healthy with us - we'll help you along in any way we can and we'll cheer and support you through this process and into the time of your maintenance :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nikki. You will find support, motivation and accountability here.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome nikki,
    we all fall on things we wish we could of done better; but we all are human and we will make mistakes on the way. Just keep up the good work of logging in and exercise. Every step in eating is a challenge. we learn about food everyday the bad and good parts of food. But i believe u can do this and if u need a friend im here. Rita
  • Monicazumba2013
    Monicazumba2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hi!!!! Please feel free to add me! the more the merrier!! the bigger the support group the better:~)
  • momofconor
    momofconor Posts: 13
    Options
    I am SO glad you are on here!! We can help keep each other accountable. I saw that you did Zumba, you need to get back into that because I remember seeing on FB that you loved it. It is such a fun way to exercise and the hour goes by so quickly. That is how I started out and I joined Weight Watchers. It has always worked for me, helping me get 10 pounds off but for some reason, this time really worked. I have really enjoyed the new plan.

I am here for ya sister!! I love you and I can't wait to see all the wonderful changes you will make! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!