Aughhh!

Options
Potato chips are giving me a come hither look.

Replies

• kkidd621
    kkidd621 Posts: 6
    Options
    ooooo thats why I dont even let them in the door!!!! Stay strong you can do it!!!!
  • lisapickering
    Options
    Don't do it!! .... unless you have dip! Just kidding :wink: Don't do it!!
  • fayeriston
    fayeriston Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    When I have a craving I think of all the neg. things about that specific food like how greasy they are, how I will have an upset stomach afterward, etc.. Maybe that will help-Faye
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    For me it is heavily buttered and salted popcorn, which is the love of my life!!! I have been measuring my air popped and putting spray olive oil and no sodium salt....just doesnt cut it...((wahhh!)) :sad:
  • JJHudgens
    JJHudgens Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Go step on the bag until it's just nothing but crumbs,,,,crumbs aren't any fun. That should do it, then just toss them or use them for salt on your next salad. ;)
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Post it in your food diary and see what happens!! That will stop ya!! Yipes!!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Thats why at the store tonight, I bought sour cream and onion for the house since I hate that kind. I am not even tempted.
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    Pop Chips...130 calories for 22 chips. Couldn't imagine life without 'em!
  • Bunnyboo82
    Bunnyboo82 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Any sweets left over in the house go in the garbage and then bleach poured on them. That will stop you dead in your tracks. You can do it! You don't really wan't those potato chips anyway!:wink:
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Give them that Motherly look that says, I said, NO and I mean NO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • philandrachel
    Options
    Post it in your food diary and see what happens!! That will stop ya!! Yipes!!
    That's what I do ALOT- keeps me from eating junk!
  • ihavenowaist
    ihavenowaist Posts: 112
    Options
    The potato chips have been sternly warned, stomped on, and thrown in the trash can. This was followed by a hearty spray of flying insect (its fly season) pesticide.

Thank you all. I am a relatively new member, and it is so hard for me to "go public" by posting on these boards. I am far too private for my own good.

Again, thanks for giving me a laugh and some food (no, not food!) for thought. :-)
  • ReneeCesla
    Options
    Me too! I'm fixin' to run out to find some of those Pop Chips copperdave speaks of!