How to find open food diaries?

Options
I'm just starting MFP and will target 1600 calories per day. I have about 50 pounds to lose.

Does anyone have an open diary (preferably at this calorie count) that they would care to share with me? I'm not looking to copy someone but I'm just looking for an idea of what people are eating and how they structure their day.

Thanks so much!!!

Replies

• missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My diary is open to friends, so feel free to add me. My base calorie goal is 1400 (actually just dropped to 1380 after a loss), but with exercise I usually average about 1600-1800. Weekends are sometimes over, weekdays often under. I basically eat what I want (you'll see fast food, chocolate, alcohol, etc.), and I've been losing pretty steadily. Down about 33 pounds since late June :) Good luck to you!
  • ardenspark
    ardenspark Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You've done great since June!!!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1500-1800 depending on exercise
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1800 with an open diary :) Mine is pretty boring since I meal prep and eat the same thing for lunch every day a week at a time. I change up dinner, though :)
  • Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friend, I'm at 1700-1800 plus whatever I get for exercise. I just opened mine, thought it might help with being accountable
  • carrey224
    carrey224 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I'm looking for the same thing you are. To get new ideas. And I like looking at what others are eating :) I started in April but didn't start this diary until June.
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I'm in maintenance now, but I maintain on 1650 without exercise. I make a lot of recipes, so feel free to message me for the recipe :smile:

Good luck!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I'll send you a friend request. I'm on a higher deficit than usual. I usually like to keep my diary at 1800 but for a couple of weeks I'm at 1550 due to a vacation where I probably consumed close to 4000 calories a day and I'm trying to come back from that.
  • ardenspark
    ardenspark Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I really appreciate you sharing with a noob. :smiley:
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm at a slightly lower calorie goal but my diary is open and you're welcome to take a peek whenever :)
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    My diary is open as well. I have lost 20 pounds in 2 and a half months. I have another 20 to go. Maybe more when I get there. Feel free to add me.
  • pinkys008
    pinkys008 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm at a little over 1600.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to everyone, friends or not. I eat between 1450-1900 depending on how many calories I burn.
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I eat 10,500 calories per week which is 5 days at 1300 and 2 days at 2000. My diary is public. I do higher on the weekend because I like my Pizza. :) It averages out to 1500 per day.
  • dkingdom1
    dkingdom1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just opened mine. (: I set mine to a little over 1900 because the last time I logged under a different account, I felt that 1650 was too little. But that's just me.
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to browse.
  • PhiIophobia
    PhiIophobia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine! Add me~
  • KatFru
    KatFru Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ardenspark wrote: »
    I'm just starting MFP and will target 1600 calories per day. I have about 50 pounds to lose.

Does anyone have an open diary (preferably at this calorie count) that they would care to share with me? I'm not looking to copy someone but I'm just looking for an idea of what people are eating and how they structure their day.

Thanks so much!!!

Mines open as well, you are more than welcome to add me if you are still looking for people. :)
  • Miracle_Fi9hter
    Miracle_Fi9hter Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mine is open
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Mine's open whether you friend me or not, so have at:). I'm set at 1200, which isn't what you asked for, but if you're looking for ideas how to cram a whole lot of food into a small # of calories, it might be helpful to you.