70lbs to lose. Save me!

Options

Replies

• siaminxx
    siaminxx Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi! I'm 12 days in my journey to a better healthy life style! I'm looking to lose roughly 20 lbs. I definitely love this site for the support and helpful people!
  • ShanazAsiya
    ShanazAsiya Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody if you look at my profile it says I am like 35 or something I don't know why is like that I am 22 years old I plan to lose 20 to 50 pounds being over weight is ruining my life and I hate it >:) .But hopefully we can help each other :):)
  • ShanazAsiya
    Options
    diana5kids wrote: »
    I am also looking to lose 50 pounds..

same :)
  • ShanazAsiya
    Options
    is anybody stressed about life and everything that comes with it well I started this discussion and it is called yoga anyone feel free to check it out some people may say no because they think it is for old people and it is not I think it is awesome relaxing and.............ummm just awesome again hahaha :):)
  • ShanazAsiya
    Options
    I am new at joining discussions and making ones please don't judge :smile:
  • NotSoPerfectPam
    NotSoPerfectPam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started about a year ago, and lost almost 50 pounds, but gained 10 of that back over the summer :(. But I'm feeling motivated again and could use some friends (I think those that I had gave up on me) so please feel free to add me!
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 100 pounds, add me if you'd like
  • dacevedo812
    dacevedo812 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Daniella and I'm 25. I have to lose 70lbs as well and I have no support team. I was wondering if any of you would like to add me and we can motivate each other?
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not new to MFP, but I really need to recommit! I need to lose about 45 pounds. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • melissasoares
    melissasoares Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not new but new to taking losing weight seriously. Looking to lose 50lbs. Feel free to add me
  • Sarahstclair218
    Sarahstclair218 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Not new to MFP, but here to stick with it this time. Originally lost 66 pounds and gained almost all of it back. Looking to lose 62 pounds. Anyone can add me! I'm also training for a half-marathon for my 30th birthday in February!
  • ChocolateSnowflakex
    Options
    Also looking to lose 70-80lbs!
    Feel completely overwhelmed looking at that figure :neutral:
  • natalie505718
    natalie505718 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    70 pounds to lose, lost 100 pounds approx 1 year ago but 70lb put back on due to having a baby 3 months ago. Trying to get focused and motivated to try and lose this weight again. Feel free to add me
  • SharonDenzien
    SharonDenzien Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! This has been a wonderful tool. I've lost 65 since first of the year and down to my last 15. I'm 61 years old. If I can do this, so can you! Make small changes you can live with because this is a life change, not a 'diet'.
  • knburch20
    knburch20 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50-60 lbs! I need some motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • FantineRose
    FantineRose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting up again officially this week - hoping to lose about 80lbs. More would be even better! please feel free to add me!
  • amw5471
    amw5471 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I lost about 30 lbs two years ago, put back on 10 of it (law school yay) and have 45 to go now.
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey you will be fine, get a good support team behind you and the Weight will melt away. I have lost 46kg, good luck
  • VisofSer
    VisofSer Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Returning to MFP with more discipline. 28, 6'1", starting at 108kg. I want to get down to 90kg, about 40lbs, then reevaluate. Strength and luck to everyone.
  • ordazcandi7486
    ordazcandi7486 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too also trying to lose 70lbs. Not really any support at home. Feel free to add me.