4'10 and need to lose 40-50 pounds (Looking for friends with similar height and weight to lose)

Hey everyone! I've been on a weight gain journey for the past 5 years (not because I wanted to). don't know what else to call it! anyways - I've now hit my breaking point of 160 on a 4'10 woman which puts me into the obese category :( I need to lose 40 pounds just to get back to healthy weight range. I'm 33 and it is definitely not as easy to do as it once was.

Anyone interested in being friends and accountability buddies?! You don't have to necessarily be 4'10, but petites are definitely welcome :)

I'm wanting to lose weight, start exercising regularly again (not just randomly when it suites me), and eating healthier....

Replies

• I will be your friend. I'm 5'3", currently starting weight loss journey and I'm 210lbs.
  • sccriley
    sccriley Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! I'm 5'0", starting my weight loss journey. I weigh 210 now. The sad thing for me is that I lost 50 lbs a few years ago but now it's all back. I've been eating Paleo for about 4 years now - that was how I lost the 50lbs. But I got off track with it recently and now am getting that back on track along with some exercise. I'd love to be your friend so we can help keep each other accountable!
  • SSoucis
    SSoucis Posts: 1 Member
    Do you want to come back on track with only exercises or you want to come back to paleo too?
  • TinaSmith03
    TinaSmith03 Posts: 2 Member
    We are exactly the same size!! It's so hard to get motivated
  • kendy_87
    kendy_87 Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm 4'10", currently 144.9 pounds, and want to lose 30 pounds. I'll be your friend!
  • darcus_kirby
    darcus_kirby Posts: 21 Member
    I'm five foot and have a starting goal of 30 lbs. feel free to add me everyone!
  • rugget23
    rugget23 Posts: 16 Member
    Hello everyone, I'm needing to lose about 20 lbs starting weight 184. Need all the support I can get.
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Feel free to add me - I'm 5'2 and have 80 lbs to lose. :(
  • jodi3357
    jodi3357 Posts: 34 Member
    5' here. cut out sugar, dairy, gluten, caffeine One month. I feel much better. still a bit tired. but I think it's from lack for food lol.
    looking for support.
  • blunun20
    blunun20 Posts: 3 Member
    Ok, I guess I'm the tallest and heaviest in the crowd. I'm about 5' 7ish and weigh between 269 and 274 pounds. I've got about another 120 to loose at least. I've already lost 12 pounds but I'm hoping to keep loosing. I have medical problems and need to loose this weight before it literally kills me. I am on oxygen 24/7 and am borderline diabetic. Other than that, my life is just peachy. How's about you all? We are a blended family. We have 7 children between us. I am a grandma and great-grandma... 23 grandchildren and 12 greats. Love them all.
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Hello from the UK, you can add me if you like, I'm 4'11'' and lost about 30lbs before putting 10lb back on. I don't eat meat or dairy but still stuff my face with loads of sweet stuff and wine so struggle to stay within the 1200 cals mfp set me. I eat way over that most days but still log everything to remind me what a glutton I am ... hence deep depression! But keep trying anyway.
  • DanDare36
    DanDare36 Posts: 4 Member
    I might be 6' 1" but I have around the same to lose (46lbs), anyone feel free to add me!
  • gymratjasmine
    gymratjasmine Posts: 61 Member
    I'm 4'11" and looking to lose 15 more pounds. I'll gladly be your friend :)
  • madagirl81
    madagirl81 Posts: 72 Member
    Are you guys still trying to lose weight?

Shorty (4'10'') needs to lose 30 pounds {I'm 140)