INSANITY

Options
man this is one great workout!!! to anyone else out there dieting as well as challenging themselves with this crazy workout by Shaun T I encourage you to stay motivated and eat healthy

Replies

• 1ZumbaHeart
    Options
    thats encouraging. I am wanting to buy this but wasnt sure if it was worth the money!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    That is what I'm going to do after I'm finished with my first round of P90X. I've heard it rocks!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Yup! Freakin crazy, wait until you hit the second month Bwahahaha!! Month one will feel like a warm up.
  • SPC_Wright
    Options
    Yea it truly is INSANE, I literally vomitted after todays workout lol, He sure know how to push you to the limit but on another note I was lookin at p9ox as well but I was just scared about getting too buff lol bc i know Tony uses weights
  • SPC_Wright
    Options
    Lol yea I heard month 2 makes u feel like your just starting from scratch again, thats nuts
  • 1ZumbaHeart
    Options
    how do you like P90? Thats on the same web site and was looking at that too.
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    I "officially" start on Sunday but I did a run through of the Fit Test tonight and it really worked me. I'm a little nervous but super pumped to get started.
  • Panda_Jack
    Options
    The good thing is by the time you're done with Month 1, if you've pushed yourself and maintained good form. You will be ready for month 2. It get even tougher, but the awesome part for me was watching the people on the dvd have to rest before I did. That just kept me going. It was freaking awesome.

Unfortunately I didn't finish, I had 2 weeks left to go. But right now I need to concentrate on my triathlon training... bad scheduling on my part. But as soon as I get a couple months free of racing or race training I'll be right back on it again because it was that badass!
  • Panda_Jack
    Options
    double post
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up week 2 of Insanity and LOVE it!!! Makes Tony Horton look like a kitten! :laugh:
  • Vexxed
    Vexxed Posts: 8
    Options
    O: my mom does the work out by shaun T. It's true...that is Quite the work out, but it's fun as well! We had fun times doing that workout together.
  • lynnie07
    lynnie07 Posts: 52
    Options
    I truly love his DVD... his workouts are fantastic. I simply love them. I do them with my niece whom is half my age and we just push each other. Keep the insanity going it's awesome!