Insanity Workout DVD

Options
I am interested in getting the Insanity DVD set. Does anyone have this and what do you think of the challenge. It is a lot of money to get and I dont want to wast my time. Any help please!!!

Replies

• paulagabay
    paulagabay Posts: 96
    Options
    I have an instructor at the gym that just finished the series and lost 11 pounds and she burnt 700 calories a workout. I agree it is a lot of money.
  • GoldEyes
    GoldEyes Posts: 13
    Options
    My husband has lost 8 lbs (and he wasn't big to begin with... 5'6" and went from 150 lbs to around 142-143 lbs currently.) and his visible results are AWESOME. Also, his stamina has increased ten fold. He has done month 1, twice so far. I am on week 2, but had a back injury last week, that has kept me from working out, but am definitely going to get back to it, as soon as I can. We actually got our set, brand new, still shrink wrapped, off of eBay for $50.
  • 1ZumbaHeart
    Options
    I found it as low as 65 on line but wasnt really sure if it was a real site.
  • mecasgirl
    mecasgirl Posts: 64
    Options
    I have Insanity and I love it. I am currently doing my second round of it. I lost 18 pounds on it. I love the workouts and I have become addicted to it. Check craigslist and ebay. Many people are selling their sets on there. Good luck!
  • 1ZumbaHeart
    Options
    Im glad to hear normal people like it. I will do some shopping around. I wish it was sold in the store, I hate buying on line! Thanks