NSV!!! I have a TATTOO!!!

Options
Ok so I had just finished day 10 of level 1 of the 30 day shred, and I was about to get in the shower... When I caught a glimps of myself in the mirror. So a little back ground. I have a tattoo on my right hip... I got it when I was 19, that was 7 years, and two babies ago. Since I have gained weight, my belly has begun to sag down, and my poor tattoo has been covered. So... back to me getting in the shower... I was about to turn around, when all of the sudden I saw something... what the heck is that??? Is there something on me?? Why yes there is!! It is my tattoo that has been hibernating!!!! I was so excited!!! I called my partner into the room and asked her..."Do you see something different about me?" And she said, "OMG, I can see your tattoo!!" The proof is in the pictures!! Oh and by the way, I have only been on this weight loss journey since 5/30/11... LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!! I am so happy to see that little guy again! I am proud of my VERY FIRST NSV!!!

IMG link: Sidebysidecomparison.jpg

Direct link: http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j357/sunshinesher01/Weight Loss Journey/Sidebysidecomparison.jpg

Ok... its not working... someone please help!! :) And tell me what to do! The direct link will work if you copy and paste, but the IMG isn't working, and I have tried making the IMG lowercase... and it isn't working... Somone please help! I want to be able to post pictures in the future with out issues.

Replies

• melissaogdenrhode
    Options
    Great for you! You can see a difference besides the tattoo!
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Ok so I had just finished day 10 of level 1 of the 30 day shred, and I was about to get in the shower... When I caught a glimps of myself in the mirror. So a little back ground. I have a tattoo on my right hip... I got it when I was 19, that was 7 years, and two babies ago. Since I have gained weight, my belly has begun to sag down, and my poor tattoo has been covered. So... back to me getting in the shower... I was about to turn around, when all of the sudden I saw something... what the heck is that??? Is there something on me?? Why yes there is!! It is my tattoo that has been hibernating!!!! I was so excited!!! I called my partner into the room and asked her..."Do you see something different about me?" And she said, "OMG, I can see your tattoo!!" The proof is in the pictures!! Oh and by the way, I have only been on this weight loss journey since 5/30/11... LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!! I am so happy to see that little guy again! I am proud of my VERY FIRST NSV!!!

Sidebysidecomparison.jpg

Ok... its not working... someone please help!! :) And tell me what to do!

*Edit* Ack, looks like you removed the pic from photobucket? All you needed to do was change the capital "IMG" to lowercase "img"
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I tried to fix it too :sad:
  • BeachGirl6871
    BeachGirl6871 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic! great job! and something so minor to others is ginormous to you! way to go!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations !
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

[img]http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j357/sunshinesher01/Weight Loss Journey/Sidebysidecomparison.jpg[/img]
    http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j357/sunshinesher01/Weight Loss 20Journey/Sidebysidecomparison.jpg

Ok... its not working... someone please help!! :) And tell me what to do!

I saw it by copying and pasting the url... Great job!

Lemme try this.

Edit: GOT IT! Replace the "%20" with a blank space " " and it works.
  • sunshinesher01
    sunshinesher01 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ok... there must be something wrong with me cuz I have tried everything that every one is telling me... and it wont work! Now I am really frustrated :(
  • sunshinesher01
    sunshinesher01 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Still trying to figure out this whole picture thing...

Sidebysidecomparison.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!