Mom of 3 here, add me
  • StacyLe717
    StacyLe717 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking for supportive friends as well!! Let's help each other!! =D
  • kendraraquel
    kendraraquel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't have any children but us women do motivate each other I would love to be invluded in this group
  • elims_smile_1
    elims_smile_1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I a mom of a six month old baby. I am starting my weight loss journey. Have to loose about 10 Kg (22 pounds). I just started with a run/ walk and wow have a long way to go. Would appreciate all the support i can get to keep moving everyday.
  • salespage2016
    salespage2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. mum to 1.
  • jennifer3377
    jennifer3377 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I a mom of a six month old baby. I am starting my weight loss journey. Have to loose about 10 Kg (22 pounds). I just started with a run/ walk and wow have a long way to go. Would appreciate all the support i can get to keep moving everyday.

I'm a mom of one to an almost three month old, just beginning my journey too. We got this! :smile:
  • PamelaElizabethStrickland
    PamelaElizabethStrickland Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi! I'm a new mom with a 8 month old. I'm 5'8 158lbs looking to lose 20lbs. I moved to Texas and I don't know anyone but my husband and his family so I don't have much support in this area of my life. So anyone please feel free to follow me so we can all do this together! <3:)
  • Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! :)
  • NikaBlake
    NikaBlake Posts: 46 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hello my fellow fitness mamas!! I'm a mum of 2 crazy kiddies. Trying to get fit and fabulous! I also don't have alot of support at home with this quest and I'm always open to making new friends :smiley:
  • prm1981
    prm1981 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel like I need to start a daddy thread! I have a son and can't get out to exercise as much. Anyway good luck to you all! If you can be a mum you can nail getting fit!
  • NikaBlake
    NikaBlake Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    prm1981 wrote: »
    I feel like I need to start a daddy thread! I have a son and can't get out to exercise as much. Anyway good luck to you all! If you can be a mum you can nail getting fit!

Lol do it!! Although as parents male or female we all go through the motions..so good luck to you too! You are welcome to add me also :smile:
  • kimberlyas1993
    kimberlyas1993 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 right here!!! 4&3 years old an 1 1/2 years old
  • lisemae
    lisemae Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mama of one!
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Add me!

Any moms of young children, postpartum mamas, and/or breastfeeding mamas add me! I'm 13 weeks pp with baby boy 4 (oldest just turned 6)