Hello Everyone

Options
Hello,
I have been using mfp since April and haven't taken the time to introduce myself.

I am a 24 years old mother of one and will be getting married in October. I am not loosing weight to fit into a wedding dress or to look better in pictures, I am loosing weight to hopefully have a long life of health.

I started at 235 and am at 217 today.

I am hoping to one day reach 150. At that point I will decide if I should drop anymore.

Hopefully I can get some support here and help others in their process as well.

Thanks

Replies

• RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I think it's great that you are making this change - I am a 34 yr old mother of two little ones and wish I had started a lot earlier! My goal weight is 155 and we are starting at similar weights, hope we can encourage each other along the way. I am sending you a friend request :)
  • 2novgirls
    2novgirls Posts: 35
    Options
    welcome! add me if you would like! :)
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site has been great, feel free to add me for support! :smile:
  • smb23112
    smb23112 Posts: 46
    Options
    Gd luck
  • missanitab
    missanitab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi =) Good Luck hun!!
  • mauidream54
    Options
    Well ... welcome =) Good to have you here & Congrats on the wedding! I'm hittin' 38 years this October! =) Only because of God are we where we are ...wishing you the BEST!!!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I am a mom of 2 toddlers and trying to make a lifestyle change also. Best of luck to you on your journey and congrats on your upcoming wedding! Feel free to add me as a friend for extra support.
    ~Kim
  • tefii
    tefii Posts: 31
    Options
    Congrats on your loss & on the wedding!!!!
    & your welcome to add me if you want.

:)
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    You're rockin' it, girl! I saw the results on the WLC on the bee!!!
  • otranquility
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    It is always better to work with a group of suppot then to work alone!

Here's to a healthier us (and much hotter :P ) us!!!!