Looking for motivation

Options
Hello I'm new to the community and would love friends to help keep me moving towards my goal. Currently I'm 310 Lbs 6'1 my goal weight where I'm comfortable is 230 ish. One of my biggest issues is not being able to get my eating habits in order hints why I joined. Any tips or tricks would mean alot thanks. Send request

Replies

• Shondell34
    Shondell34 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Wysee :) I,m looking for some motivation also. This isn't my first time trying myfitnesspal(more like 7th! lol) but hopefully it will be my last. If you'd like to we can do this together :) oh yeah! I'm not the best at clean eating but I'll get the hang of it
  • steve85helsel
    steve85helsel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just get use to tracking at first. For me it was a little overwhelming when i first started using it. And make sure u track it all. No cheating by leaving stuff out.lol

As you get use to tracking stay within your calories and whn u setup your profile start with just losing 1/2lb per week. You can always change it later. More likely to fail when u go drastic right off the rip. If u have a bad day oh well. Its not a sprint its a marathon. We all have bad days no biggie.

Also add friends, the more the better. Great to have a good support team. Good luck.