Any Fitness Competitors: Current & Aspiring?

Options
verbalgymnasty
verbalgymnasty Posts: 14 Member
edited November 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! I'm looking to lose weight over the next few months, then train to compete in a bikini/model fitness competition. I would appreciate the mutual support of those who already compete or who are working towards a fitness competition goal. It doesn't have to be bikini/model. I am not a beginner when it comes to health & fitness although I might as well be since I fell off the wagon for more than a year now. I take full responsibility for getting to this point. It's time for me to make a drastic transformation by doing the work. No excuses. I feel progress already. Let's do this!

Replies

• CardiLuxe
    CardiLuxe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Omgg add me! :) I defffffinitely training for that swolllllen thick, muscular build. Looking to drop to about 135 and bulk to 155.
    Not your leaned out fitness competitors build but its basically the saaame journey girl.
    Plus looove talking to people who know about that life! ;)
  • jonahsmom99
    jonahsmom99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Thats exactly why im here. Its my dream to compete for the first time in Dexter Jackson's Classic 2016. I dont know if I should do novice as a first time competitor.....or do i need to join a team? At this point, im just working out and eating clean. Im not sure if I should lean out then bulk or lean and bulk at the same time?