Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New to the site

Charity776
Charity776 Posts: 11 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Charity and I recently joined myfitnesspal. I just had our first child 11/18 and now I am looking to get back into shape. Fortunately I didn't put on too much weight during my pregnancy but I want to tone up and and do more than lose the baby weight.
I workout at the local gym and we have a Total Gym which I absolutely love. I am an avid video gamer and have a couple games for the Wii that are fitness related.
Here's to a New Year and a new me!!

Replies

• Charity776
    Charity776 Posts: 11 Member
    My name is Charity and I recently joined myfitnesspal. I just had our first child 11/18 and now I am looking to get back into shape. Fortunately I didn't put on too much weight during my pregnancy but I want to tone up and and do more than lose the baby weight.
    I workout at the local gym and we have a Total Gym which I absolutely love. I am an avid video gamer and have a couple games for the Wii that are fitness related.
    Here's to a New Year and a new me!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome Charity! This site is so helpful and you will love it here! Everyone is so supportive and full of information!! Good luck!
  • Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou: Here's to good health, and meeting your goals!!!:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.