just started the app

Options
i've been one to have trouble with my weight ever since i was a young child. i just started using the app today (11/13/2015) and so far i like it. my goal to start off with is to try to get 25 pounds off. i wanna feel good about myself and feel more confident in my own skin. i really just needed the push and i'm doing this for me.

Replies

• Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Remember it is not a race and set reasonable goals for yourself. Best wishes on your success.
  • WigglePiggle
    WigglePiggle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
    Stick with it, be patient, and you will see results :-)
  • makingastart2015
    makingastart2015 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too, good luck !
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I hope you keep at it and expect to before and after pictures in 6 months - a years time!! :D
  • scott2124
    scott2124 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started using this app today. I am in decent shape just using it to help me eat more healthy and hopefully to get into better shape.
  • jennjenn5555
    jennjenn5555 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just stared today also. (11-13-15) we have similar goals. I'm about 40-50 lbs overweight. I'm trying to keep it real & lose about 25 lbs by March/April.
    I hope we are both successful!
  • jennjenn5555
    Options
    Ok. My post is above but my name is jenn not William. How did that get there & how do I change it? I'm having trouble navigating this site.
    Hi. I just stared today also. (11-13-15) we have similar goals. I'm about 40-50 lbs overweight. I'm trying to keep it real & lose about 25 lbs by March/April.
    I hope we are both successful!

• Jayz395
    Jayz395 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Ok. My post is above but my name is jenn not William. How did that get there & how do I change it? I'm having trouble navigating this site.
    Apparently, you are logged in under someone else's account. Husband? Boyfriend? Random stranger? Either that, or your split personality is really messing with you!?!?!

Kidding aside.

The 2 ways to fix it are to log out and log back in with your account, or go into Settings (from the desktop site) and Change Username.
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • jennjenn5555
    Options
    Thank you Jmule24, Derf Smeggle & Jayz39! Here I am and I am wishing us all luck.

Derf Smeggle, it may have been my other personality, lol.

Hollymusicgirl if I hadn't seen your post I don't think I would have bothered posting anything & then I would have just deleted the app on my phone.

Stay focused on you. Baby steps are the way to continuous results.
  • jennjenn5555
    Options
    Day 3 for me. I'm not doing great with my diet but I am logging everything in my food diary.
    I did force myself to go to the gym yesterday. I did 2 miles on the elliptical. Today I did a weight lifting video at home.
    I am a bartender & my regulars love to bring me delicious home cooked meals. They also love high calorie sugary shots & usually buy me one when they order one for themselves.
    Those are my two biggest obstacles.