College student new again trying to lose weight :)

Options
Hey guys,
My name is Kayla and I'm new here. I downloaded it because I'm really trying to lose weight and also get rid of my freshman 15 I'm on my 6 day streak so the app is definitely become a habit. I am outgoing bubbly and I love people losing weight is way easier with people with the same goal. So go ahead an add me if your looking for some support and willing to do the same. Let's help each other success cause this college weight thing has to go. In total I wanna lose 45 pounds.

Replies

• escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Good luck and add me if youd like !!
  • Gallaghergirl11
    Gallaghergirl11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm new at college as well, and I'm trying to lose weight too. I joined the app around 2 years ago, but stopped amd I really don't want that to happen again. I'm hoping to lose a little more than you, 70 is the end goal. But I think I'm going to try to think of a minigoal first so its a little less stressful.

I wish you the best of luck.
  • rlcohen94
    rlcohen94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I'm on the same boat
  • nikkibello
    nikkibello Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've got 10 to lose, add me if you like!
  • sarajschubert
    sarajschubert Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I finished college about two years ago, and understand what you are going through! I gained all of my weight after my freshman year. I have list 45 pounds and have 25 to go. You can do this!!
  • TravisBremner
    TravisBremner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's fun, it's challenging, it's life changing. You got this, fam.